Forms of payment 

Our invoices are sent out the month before of each calendar month, and payment is required to be paid by the 2nd week of the month. We advise parents to pay straight into our Bank Account, however cash is also accepted, (please put cash in a sealed envelope with the amount, the dates for which the payment is made and child's name) and ensure you receive a receipt from Nursery Staff

If you are paying by voucher then please let us know the company you are using and ensure that your child’s name is used as the reference when the payment is made. If the voucher does not cover the entire fee, then any balance will be collected by direct debit or cash. Please remember that both parents / carers are entitled to redeem the voucher.

We can also accept cheques or BACS payment. if you wish to pay by BACS directly into our Bank, the details are as follows

Chaul End Children's Nursery

Santander Bank 

Sort code: 09-01-27

Account number: 38930650

Please make sure your payment is made within the given time stated on the invoice. 



Childcare Vouchers work through a salary sacrifice scheme which means parents swap part of their salary, to contribute towards their childcare costs.  This scheme closed September 2017 and the Government have since brought in the following scheme. 


Government Childcare Scheme 

For working families, including the self-employed in the UK, earning under £100K and at least £139 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage) each and who aren't receiving Tax Credits, Universal Credit or Childcare Vouchers - with children aged 0-11 (or 0-16 if disabled) for every £8 you pay into an online account the Government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year.  If interested go to


30 Hours Free Childcare

You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare.

If you are you are working you can usually get 30 hours free childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are: in work on sick leave or annual leave on parental, maternity, paternity or adoption leave.  If you’re on parental leave, you cannot apply for the child you’re on leave for.  If you are not currently working you may still be eligible if your partner is working, and you get Incapacity Benefit, Severe Disablement Allowance, Carer’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance.  You can apply if you’re starting or re-starting work within the next 31 days.

For information go to


© Copyright 2016–2022 Downside Children's Preschool

School & College Websites by Schudio